TG.Casino expands reach with new web version launch

Season 2 of TG.Casino’s airdrop program begins, rewarding user loyalty with $3.5 million in $TGC tokens

In a bid to broaden its user base, Telegram-based TG.Casino has unveiled its latest innovation – a web version of its popular crypto-based casino platform. Previously accessible only through Telegram, the introduction of the web version aims to cater to a wider audience, offering a desktop-like experience.

Since its inception, TG.Casino has witnessed substantial activity, with users collectively wagering over $250 million. This fervent engagement underscores the community's enthusiasm for the platform.

The transition to a multi-platform approach marks a significant milestone for TG.Casino, which initially launched as a Telegram-based casino. Leveraging the Telegram bot feature, the platform delivered a seamless gaming experience to Telegram’s one billion users.

Funding for the project was secured through a presale, amassing an impressive $5 million. TG.Casino has prioritized user benefits, offering various avenues for income generation, including a revenue-sharing model and a buyback and burn strategy.

Through this model, a portion of revenues is allocated to buying back $TGC tokens from the open market, with 60% distributed among token holders and the remaining 40% burned to stimulate deflation.

The introduction of the web version is poised to propel TG.Casino towards its goal of attracting a broader audience. The platform aims to introduce new features to enhance user experience and consolidate its position in the crypto-based casino sector.

Accompanying the web version launch is the commencement of Season 2 of TG.Casino's airdrop program. With rewards totaling 5 million $TGC tokens, valued at up to $3.5 million, the initiative acknowledges and rewards user loyalty and engagement. Season 2 will span three months, incentivizing players to participate by wagering bets in the casino with any currency.

Influencers have expressed optimism about TG.Casino's future, citing its burning mechanism as a key driver of scarcity and potential price appreciation. To date, the burning mechanism has eliminated 10% of the total $TGC supply, equivalent to $6.6 million.

In other recent news, a success story from TG.Casino garnered global attention, with a player turning a $10 investment into an astonishing $100,000 windfall.

Additionally, other users reported significant gains, including a 20,000x return from a $46 bet and a $240,000 win from an initial stake.

Fueled by strategic partnerships and a user-centric approach, TG.Casino has recorded over $2 million in profits in January alone, with the newly launched web app version expected to further boost revenue.

Looking for your next crypto casino? Check out: Mega Dice or FortuneJack

Written by Silvia Pavlof

Silvia has explored various forms of writing, ranging from content creation for social media to crafting movie scripts. Drawing on her experience as a journalist specializing in the gambling sector, she is currently investigating the impact of cryptocurrencies and blockchain on traditional gambling and iGaming.

Similar News