Technology supplier SoftSwiss has reported a 26% increase in crypto turnover for Q1 2021.
The crypto revenue figures came as part of an income breakdown in the SoftSwiss Game Aggregator’s latest insight report.
It marks a significant uptick from Q1 2020 when crypto turnover accounted for only 6% of the total, with the other 94% realized as FIAT currencies.
According to SoftSwiss, there have been some notable trends in Asia, including Japan, India and Indonesia where the adoption of crypto has been rising.
“Our clients continue expanding to the LatAm region, and although it is too early to talk about significant volumes, we expect to see Brazil among the leaders in the nearest future”, said Andrey Starovoitov, COO at SoftSwiss.
Bitcoin accounted for 83% of all crypto gaming transactions, but ETH has doubled its presence to 10% of the total, with the difference covered by other currencies.
According to SoftSwiss, the top crypto gaming titles on the aggregator are delivered by Evolution Gaming, but other titles include Aztec Magic Deluxe, Elvis Frog in Vegas by BGaming, and Wild Spin Blackjack VIP by Platipus.