CryptoGamblingNews.com caught up with MonsterByte.io founder Tim Walters to discuss its plans in...
- Bitcoin(BTC)$8,250.94 -1.12%24HBITCOIN24H : -1.12%Volume : $16,466,395,539.00Marketcap : $148,528,538,388.00
- FunFair(FUN)$0.0040 -1.16%24HFUNFAIR24H : -1.16%Volume : $778,587.00Marketcap : $24,178,706.00
- Edgeless(EDG)$0.017 -1.02%24HEDGELESS24H : -1.02%Volume : $568.89Marketcap : $1,939,161.00
- Wagerr(WGR)$0.030 -2.46%24HWAGERR24H : -2.46%Volume : $6,386.44Marketcap : $6,195,320.00
- NoLimitCoin(NLC2)$0.00099 -1.26%24HNOLIMITCOIN24H : -1.26%Volume : $3,445.07Marketcap : $399,738.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$180.35 -0.02%24HETHEREUM24H : -0.02%Volume : $6,809,277,541.00Marketcap : $19,501,572,689.00
- EOS(EOS)$3.07 -0.25%24HEOS24H : -0.25%Volume : $1,523,011,091.00Marketcap : $3,162,976,321.00
- TRON(TRX)$0.016 2.39%24HTRON24H : 2.39%Volume : $665,472,301.00Marketcap : $1,063,970,418.00
- Augur(REP)$8.27 0.936%24HAUGUR24H : 0.936%Volume : $14,322,241.00Marketcap : $90,917,051.00
- DecentBet(DBET)$0.0052 0.548%24HDECENTBET24H : 0.548%Volume : $1,234.14Marketcap : $130,686.00
- FuturoCoin(FTO)$0.407 46.26%24HFUTUROCOIN24H : 46.26%Volume : $89,121.00Marketcap : $0.00
CRYPTO GAMBLING NEWS
THE WORLD’S LEADING PORTAL FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BLOCKCHAIN GAMING.
We feature the latest news, analysis, trading updates, interviews and bonuses from a global, multi-billion dollar industry that is transforming the way people gamble.
Want to put your brand in front of thousands of crypto gamblers, traders and industry professionals?
Get in touch to partner with CryptoGamblingNews.com.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTERMy Tweets
mBitCasino Review: An honest review of the crypto casinoOct 11, 2019 | Reviews
Subscribe to our upcoming newsletter
Subscribe now to be among the first to receive latest news and updates from our team direct to your inbox.
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user-to-user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Read more here.
IS IS LEGAL?
Because of bitcoin's decentralized nature and its trading on online exchanges located in many countries, regulation of bitcoin has been difficult. The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Regulations and bans that apply to bitcoin probably extend to similar cryptocurrency systems. Read more here.
IS IT SAFE?
Bitcoin uses the digital signature concept along with Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm based on blockchain technology which is used to verify the transactions using digital signatures. Each investor or trader in the Bitcoin network has one or more search addresses with a respective pair of a public and private key based on their wallets. No transaction is ever deleted and will ever be deleted. Some things you need to know.
HOW DO I GET IT?
Free bitcoin wallets are available for all major operating systems and devices to serve a variety of your needs. For example, you can install an app on your mobile device for everyday use or you can have a wallet only for online payments on your computer. In any case, choosing a wallet is easy and can be done in minutes. Further reading.